Sunday, May 17, 2009

Zoo Time

It's time to go to the Zoo. Perfect weather.
This year it's the dreaded Foosa from Madagascar.
Tough to get a picture of him.
He is in the building that had the Albino Alligator last year
KJ and her friend Nichole
Gotta itch.
I think every kid has to drink out of this fountain at least once each trip
Another tough shot. No light, animals behind glass.


Another family picture.
"He was a hairy bear, he was a scary bear"
I guess we ride a Rhino instead of seeing one.
They put this new money maker in the old Rhino pit.
This red panda had the right idea

Out for the count
I haven't decided if this bird is beautiful or ugly.
Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Ok I like the color and Maccoy would love the color but that face... Its one of those that only a mother could love???? Its like something from a bad dream... I'm leaning on the ugly side

Jenny said...

FUGLY!!!!!!