Saturday, June 13, 2009

Road Trip

We took the first right at Farmington, up thru Ogden
Leave it to Caden to find the only Bison in the area
Thru Brigham city,
Down a very lonely road,
Destination: Promintory Utah
"Train Train, take me on out of this town"
Kayleigh could not believe that we drove that far just to see a train.
I wish I had a whiskey bottle for this picture. That would have been funny.
I'm all about historical accuracy.
Caden and Nana
There are plaques everywhere. You could spent all day just finding them.


The locomotives are very pretty and well maintained. They move them every day when they re-enact the spike ceremony.

Just a lovely family having lunch in the middle of nowhere.
Saw this pond on the way up and had to stop on the trip home. The bird was a nice bonus.

2 comments:

Steph said...

looks like you guys had a fun trip!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking Caden!