Monday, September 7, 2009

Bear Lake

Sunrise, Bless my eyes,
I must have taken 50 shots of this house at various times during the day and night.
Bambi





Kenzie looking very stylish
Baby Emery playing in the sand
It didn't last very long. She started trying to eat the sand.
And that was the end of Emery playing at the beach.

Caden is in heaven right now. He can get dirty and just hop in the lake and wash off.



What a stud, driving the Jet Ski.


Frogman !!!



Susan going for a ride
And Mickerbocker

You will have to view this one full size to really see it properly.

Scott and his Fordson tractor.
We thought he was sexy.

Kayleigh and Matt
Father and Son


Our piece of beachfront property for the day.


Brian building sand castles so Caden can stomp them down.



Sleeping with Nana and Pop Pop
Same house, at dusk.
Nature hike time
Aw, how cute.
The view from the deck.

Same house at midnight
Doozer the Moose
The moon is still up at 7:30 AM

Thanks to Scott and Michelle for having us to the cabin for the weekend. It was a blast and I think everybody had a great time and is looking forward to the next one.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a great trip. Your pictures were so good I felt like I was there with you. I love Bear Lake.